Leading in an Ownership Setting: The Program for CEOs — 2014 Sessions Announced
The Employee Ownership Foundation and the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Social Policy and Practice offer CEOs/Presidents and/or the CEO/President designee, of ESOP companies a breakthrough Certificate Program — Leading in an Ownership Setting: The Program for CEOs.More information about the program here.
This ESOP Leadership program is focused on enhancing each participant’s leadership effectiveness in his or her own company.
Session I: June 15 – 20, 2014
Session II: October 19 – 22, 2014
Gettysburg Tour: June 21, 2014 (Optional Leadership Lessons Tour at Gettysburg)
$11,000 (ESOP Association Members); $13,000 (Non-Members)
The program will cover the following topics:
- Essential factors for effectively leading an ESOP company
- Leadership challenges & opportunities unique to ESOPs
- Link of ownership culture to ESOP company performance
- The leader’s role in promoting employee engagement
- Reflection on your personal strengths and challenges as a leader
- Connecting your values and beliefs with…
View original post 279 more words